Welcome to Hypbirth and Congratulations!
Browse around, investigate, compare. You will find lots of fantastic information that can help you to make an informed choice regarding how you (and any birth partner) will welcome the beginnings of labour and nurture yourself up to the big B-DAY!! Birth can be a beautifully calm and empowering experience …..and YOU can choose to support yourself fully in preparation using Hypbirth’s inner-power hypnobirthing techniques and more…
What is Hypnobirthing?
Hypnobirthing is a way of approaching your pregnancy and birthing day using proven effective mind/body techniques which give you the best chance of a satisfying, relaxing and confident birth where you can feel in control as you trust in your own, very powerful, wise female body.
Is Hypbirth for you? Do any of the following situations describe what you are seeking?
- You want to learn how to minimize stress and anxiety during pregnancy and especially during birth.
- You are unsure if you will get the level of support you need if you rely solely on NHS service providers.
- As a first-time mum/partner you want to feel you have done your best to prepare yourself for your upcoming Birthing Journey.
- You want to be part of a curious, relaxed learning environment where you feel totally understood, supported and coached into that ‘I CAN’ mindset.
- You have already had a child and you really want the opportunity to do it a different way this time, realising your power of choice and learning to claim that.
- Last time you experienced a C-Section and you would like to put all you can in place to ensure you can have exactly the birthing experience you desire with ease and reassurance.
- You want to feel calmly in control of your experience and make your own informed decisions.
Best time to learn Hypnobirthing
Anytime from 20 weeks is the perfect time to begin a journey with Hypbirth. A journey that is about so much more than just the physicality of giving birth. The more time you have the more you develop your outlook. We will work together to create repeated patterns that your mind/body can access instantly when it needs to return to that calm oasis that rests inside you. The rest just flows out of T.R.U.S.T.
Discover Hypnobirthing with Ruth
I am a committed complementary health provider with over 20 years experience using mind/body techniques including hypnotherapy, hypnobirthing, EFT(energy psychology), mindfulness , meditation and aromatherapy/massage . I now get great enjoyment out of seeing others grow in confidence as they discover their own moments of power. Check out more on my About Me tab.
“The heroine journey is not devoid of challenges. It is the depths of our challenges that allows us to stretch and grow and discover new strengths and wisdoms within”
-Debra Pascali Bonaro