By now you may have been on google a few times (or loads if you are like me!) trying to DECIDE WHO to invest your trust and finance in.
There are many offerings of hypnobirthing courses and it is vital that you make the optimal choice which meets your needs. You have a lot of choice, with variations of the core principles being delivered by other sources. You may have come across: KG Hypnobirthing/Marie Mongan Hypnobirthing/Natal Hypnotherapy/Hypnobabies/Wise Hippo and of course www.innerpowerhypnobirthing.co.uk who I am proud to say, trained me.
I am confident that choosing to discover your inner power with Hypbirth will lead to a fantastic outcome.
Let me tell you some reasons why I am a safe birth coach to work with.
♥ I have had 5 pregnancies and 2 children. My vast and varied life experience can be reassuring to you as you express your anxieties within this fantastic project that is pregnancy. I love new life and the whole process of childbirth. It is the ultimate experience to discover or re-discover your own unlimited inner power that gives life to another and which you continue to nurture throughout your life/lives.
♥ My children are still dependent, moving on towards the teenage and adult stages of their lives. I have gained an immense amount of parental ‘how to’ experience over the years and this allows me to be able to see the ‘bigger picture’ when our minds can get fixated . Being able to step back when we are ‘in our movie’ helps us to take stock, re-focus and re-lax. I am skilled at being able to encourage you to see the bigger picture when you mistakenly allow your mind, temporarily, to convince you that giving birth may be scary. I will offer you tools to challenge these beliefs.
♥ I am a committed complementary health worker who observes strict guidelines for supervision. I have a very strong work ethic and have learned to balance my own health with my desire to do more. Many years of working on ‘the self’ has earned me the right to empathise with others in their stories. My professional qualifications in ‘Spiritual Companionship’* enables me to be able to offer a safe space for others to experience their vunerablility. Pregnancy is a perfect example of this.
*less ‘woo-woo’, more UHU as this is the glue that allows us to be human….for ‘spiritual’… translate to ‘nature and all it’s wonder’
The usual professional qualifications along with membership of professional associations.
- Certificate in Education (Queens University, Belfast), B. A. (Open).
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy/NLP/Life Coaching with www.philparker.org Master Practitioner in NLP www.philparker.org Certificate in Hypnobirthing www.innerpowerhypnobirthing.co.uk
- Certificate of Professional Practice in Spiritual Studies and Companionship www.spiritualcompanions.org
- Certificates in EFT Practice (Emotional Freedom tapping) www.theeftcentre.co.uk
- Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Massage ITEC Dip. www.itec.co.uk Diploma in Aromatherapy ITEC Dip.
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification (City and Guilds)
- Diploma in Interior Design, Level 3 with The Open College Network OCN http://www.nocn.org.uk and National Design Academy
- Current DBS security check and certification in Paediatric First Aid